By : Adam Smith Conferences
Date : 2009
Location : Russia / Moscow
Conference focused on agribusiness, food & beverage, retail, and other sectors of the food supply chain in Russia
Retrail food, Food production, Beverages, Agribusiness
The comprehensive Forum agenda offered the latest market analysis for the Agri-food sector
Topics covered include:
- “What’s in the food basket? Updates on the main market trends in agribusiness, food and beverage production and food retail”
- Insight into government policy and key forecasts for Russian agri-food market development.
- In-depth knowledge on the market leaders’ needs strategies in the current tough times and beyond.
Comments from some of the participants:
“An opportunity for the leaders to proclaim their success and for the followers – to gain the necessary knowledge and experience”
Pavel Trofimov, Gazprombank
“Great list of participants, a wide range of questions and problems was covered at the conference”
Fillip Zubakov, Nomos Bank
“I’ve gained a better understanding of the Russian agricultural sector”
Ole Meland, Danish Agriculture and Food Council
“Good opportunity to hear first hand about the real situation in both agribusiness and retail, as well as development trends. This conference provides contacts with the decision makers”
Alexander Shinov, Agrosoyuz
“Good combination and coverage of the most up-to-date topics”
Anastasya Ermachenkova, Raiffeisen-Leasing
The documentation includes 30 presentations PDF (23 are in Russian and 7 in English).
The 50+ strong speaker faculty was headed up by some of the most influential and knowledgeable figures in the Russian agri-food and retail sectors, including:
- Victor Semenov, Deputy, Russian State Duma and Founder, Belaya Dacha Group
- Dominic Dyer, Chief Executive, Crop Protection Association UK
- Eric Rasmussen, Director Corporate Sector Russia, EBRD
- Alexander Soldatov, General Director, Razgulay Group
- Pavel Skurikhin, Chairman of the Board, Siberian Agrarian Holding
- Eugeny Firsov, Deputy Director, Stoylenskaya Niva
- Konstantin Kuguchin, Strategy Director, Agrograd
- Sergey Kiryushin, Chief Agronomist, Synergia Holding
- Lev Khasis, CEO and Chairman of the Management Board, X5 Retail Group
- Maxim Volgarev, Executive Director, SPAR Russia B.V.
- Musheg Mamikoyan, President, Meat Union of Russia
- Raisa Demina, General Director, Velkom
- Stefano Vlakhovich, President, Producty Pitania
- Victor Lutovinov, General Director, AlterWest
- Alexander Borisov, General Director, Moscow International Business Association & Advisor to the Mayor of Moscow
- Alberto Volpato, Agricultural Councillor, Delegation of the European Commission in Russia
- Kevin Graham, President, Subway Russia
- Irina Eldarkhanova, CEO, Konfael
- Alexander Kostikov, Communications Director, PepsiCo Russia
- Alexander Tarasov, General Director, Consensus (Emelya croutons)
- Dmitry Potapenko, Managing Partner, Management Development Group (retail chains Gastronomchik and ProdEko)
- Oksana Lopyreva-Beliaeva, Business Affairs Manager, McCain Europe
Company Description : For Russian AGRI-FOOD Forum, there are 30 PDF presentations (23 are in Russian and 7 in English). You will receive an email to access the content within 24 hours.
Organizer : Adam Smith ConferencesSince 1992 Adam Smith Conferences have been developing a range of high-calibre industry forums, which attract thousands of key decision makers from governments and industry each year. Many of these events are now established annual gatherings, which offer unrivalled insights into market trends and developments, investment opportunities, and commercial strategies for success. Their Events focus on all emerging markets with a specialization and leading position in Russia and the CIS. Adam Smith Conferences has offices in London and Moscow.