By : Compliance Online
Date : 2012
Location : United States US / Online Event, Palo Alto
Learn as a manager, how to detect harassment early and manage proactively.
Hr Training.HR Compliance, Harassment Prevention, Respectful Workplace
Speak ill of no one, but speak all the good you know of everybody.
Are you concerned about keeping an harassment-free workplace? Are your managers confused about what is and isn’t appropriate for their employees to say and do? Do you have a policy in place that no one read or knows how to follow? Judi Clements can help. This program is designed to help managers and supervisors take the guess work out of workplace harassment. They’ll hear about case studies that will sharpen their skills for early detection and proactive management of harassment incidents. They’ll learn how to partner with Human Resources to protect your organization and its employees from legal landmines.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
* Pinpoint various types of harassment and how & why they occur in the workplace.
* Be a respectful communication role model.
* Understand the characteristics of harassment victims & perpetrators.
* Detect and allay early warning signs of harassment.
* Distinguish between valid and invalid harassment complaints.
* Conduct a sensitive interview with a victim of harassment.
* Conduct an interview with an employee accused of harassment.
* Conduct an effective 3 way meeting with a victim and a harasser.
* Curtail post incident gossip & rebuild communication and productivity .
Who Will Benefit:
* Human Resource Professionals
* New Supervisors
* Experienced Managers
* Upwardly Mobile Professionals
* Customer Service Providers
Judi Clement, is a veteran trainer, public speaker, & performer, who founded Judi Clements Training & Development in1986. Judi writes and delivers training & keynote speeches in the areas of: communication, management, wellness, and customer service. She is a frequently sought after conference speaker who offers inspirational & humorous programs.
Judi is a certified NYS teacher, with a Master of Arts Degree from the University at Albany. She is a qualified Myers Briggs personality consultant, certified mediator, and recipient of the Hudson-Mohawk American Society of Training & Development’s Corporate Trainer of the Year in 2000 and The Girl Scouts of Hudson Valley’s Distinguished Community Leader in 2009.
Organizer : Compliance OnlineComplianceOnline is a Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society(RAPS) RA Professional Development Portal provider. ComplianceOnline is committed to enhancing the ongoing professional development of regulatory affairs professionals and other stakeholders through appropriate regulatory affairs learning activities and programs ComplianceOnline has agreed to follow RAPS-established operational and educational criteria