By : Adam Smith Conferences
Date : 2010
Location : United Kingdom UK / London
Summit focused on Ukrainian Investment
Ukrainian Investment, Ukrainian banking, Ukranian opportunities.
The conference documentation includes 39 speakers presentations (pdf).
Just some of the Summit highlights included:
- An international panel of renowned economists and financiers responding to Ms Akimova’s presentation, including: Max Alier of the IMF, John Studzinski of Blackstone, Tim Ash of RBS, Christopher Granville of Trusted Sources and Anders Aslund;
- A no-holds-barred Roundtable on the Future of the Banking Industry in Ukraine, featuring the Chairmen of 7 leading banks in Ukraine, namely Credit Agricole, ING, National Credit Bank, OTP, Raiffeisen Bank Aval, Ukrsibbank, Ukrsotsbank and their views on how to restart corporate lending;
- An Institutional Investors Panel debated where the opportunities are in Ukraine. The panel featured Abris Capital, East Capital, IFC and Third Millennium Russia Fund, with a cumulative total of hundreds of millions of dollars invested in Ukraine;
- State Property Fund Chief Riabchenko announcing that a large-scale privatision programme will be launched, with many of the most attractive state assets, that have been discussed for years, included in the list. Deputy Energy Minister Konstantinov backed this up with his announcement of the investment opportunities in the energy sector;
- A Spotlight on M&A, coordinated by Eavex Capital and featuring the 2 major company heads / shareholders – Vadim Mogyla of Sintal Agriculture and Ruslan Demchak of Ukrainian Business Group;
- The launch of the People First Foundation by its founder and President, Ivan Matieshin;
- Updates by the National Agency for Euro-2012 and the State Road Agency Ukravtodor on preparations for the Euro-2012 championship and infrastructure in general;
- A CEO Leadership Panel, chaired by Jorge Zukoski of the AmCham, where 4 top CEOs in Ukraine debated their role post-crisis and beyond. They were Volodymyr Kolodyuk of Unitrade, Vitaliy Skotsyk of Landkom, George Logush of Kraft and Oleg Logvinov of Konti.
The conference documentation includes 39 speakers presentations PDF (5 are in Russian and 34 in English).
Some of the speakers include:
• Mykyta Konstantinov, Deputy Minister of Fuel & Energy
• Oleksandr Riabchenko, Head, State Property Fund
• Victor Maiko, Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
• Volodymyr Ignashchenko, First Deputy Minister of Environmental Protection
• Dmytro Tevelev, Head, State Securities & Stock Market Commission
• Anatoliy Balyuk, Executive Director, Currency Regulation, National Bank of Ukraine
• Teimour Bagirov, Head of Economic Advisory Council, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine
Company Description : For Ukrainian Investment Summit conference, there are 39 PDF(5 are in Russian and 34 in English). You will receive an email to access the content within 24 hours.
Organizer : Adam Smith ConferencesSince 1992 Adam Smith Conferences have been developing a range of high-calibre industry forums, which attract thousands of key decision makers from governments and industry each year. Many of these events are now established annual gatherings, which offer unrivalled insights into market trends and developments, investment opportunities, and commercial strategies for success. Their Events focus on all emerging markets with a specialization and leading position in Russia and the CIS. Adam Smith Conferences has offices in London and Moscow.