By : Adam Smith Conferences
Date : 2010
Location : Russia / Moscow
Forums focused on Russian Automotive sector including market entry strategies and issues faced by components suppliers
Russian automotive sector, automotive supliers, compenents and parts, Russia market Entry, russian automotive market
The documentation includes 46 speaker's presentations PDF (14 are in Russian and 32 in English).
the Forums focused on Russian Automotive sector. Some of the main themes discussed where:
- The problems encountered by components suppliers and the most pressing issues they face.
- How to enter and successfully work in the Russian market via the JV model.
The documentation includes 46 speaker's presentations PDF (14 are in Russian and 32 in English)
50+ top level international and Russian speakers drawn from the leading OEMs and Components Suppliers outlined their strategies for the future, including:
- Bo Inge Andersson, President, GAZ Group
- Christian Esteve, Senior Vice-President, Renault, Leader of the Eurasia Region Management Committee, General Director, Avtoframos
- Andrei Klepach, Deputy Minister, Ministry for Economic Development
- Alexey Rakhmanov, Director of Department of Automotive Production and Agricultural Engineering, Ministry of Industry and Trade
- Maxim Akimov, Vice-Governor, Kaluga region
- Nikolay Sataev, Industry and Innovation Minister, Nizhny Novgorod Regional Government
- A panel of the top decision makers from the leading Russian players, including GAZ Group; "Zavod"Avtopribor"; Plastic; BelMag
- An ECONOMISTS PANEL, which featured 4 global economists and strategists from the leading OEMs and top industry experts.
Company Description : For Russian Automotive Forum, there are 46 presentions PDF (14 are in Russian and 32 in English). You will receive an email to access the content within 24 hours.
Organizer : Adam Smith ConferencesSince 1992 Adam Smith Conferences have been developing a range of high-calibre industry forums, which attract thousands of key decision makers from governments and industry each year. Many of these events are now established annual gatherings, which offer unrivalled insights into market trends and developments, investment opportunities, and commercial strategies for success. Their Events focus on all emerging markets with a specialization and leading position in Russia and the CIS. Adam Smith Conferences has offices in London and Moscow.