Research papers, abstract and case studies on topics relating to broad field of Accounting, Banking, Finance, Economics, E-Business, Management, Marketing, Political Science and Public Administration are invited for the above International Conference from the academics, researchers, corporate executives, government officers, students and practitioners from all over the world. Please refer to the Major Field of Research provided here. All full papers will be double blind peer reviewed and accepted and refereed papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with an ISBN (online). Best papers will be published in the Journal of Business and Policy Research and Global Economy and Finance Journal. In addition, all accepted papers will be included in the special issue of the International Review of Business Research Papers (online) (which are listed in USA’s Cabell’s Directory) subject to payment of publication fees and compliance to journal’s own guidelines. The committee only allows an author to present one paper. Therefore if multiple papers are accepted co-authors are required to register individually. Please send your papers to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Those who experience long time for funding approval and visa processing should send us abstract only as soon as possible to avoid last minute disappointment.
1. Publication Opportunities
Papers accepted by the review committee will be eligible for publication in the
a. Global Economy and Finance Journal (print and online)
b. Journal of Business and Policy Research (print and online)
c. World Journal of Management (print and online)
d. International Review of Business Research Papers (online)
While best papers will be published in Journal b. All other papers can be published in the remaining journals subject to payment of publication fees. (Please see conference fee schedule). Our online journal ( International Review of Business Research papers ) has separate website and ISSN, and is read in 80 countries. Readers have free access to the full papers. This is a rare opportunity for increasing your publication profile. Authors will be provided the volume and issue no and month of publication as soon as registration is paid.
2. Outstanding Research Paper Award
Based on the reviewers’ recommendations, outstanding papers award for each major field of research will be announced on 12th April 2009 at the conference dinner. The award will comprise a citation, publication of the paper either in the Journal of Business and Policy Research (JBPR) and Global Economy and Finance Journal free of submission fee subject to compliance to respective journal’s own guidelines. The authors will be informed about the volume and issue no and month of publication soon after the conference.
4. Online Conference Proceedings
All peer reviewed and accepted will be included the “IBR Conference Proceedings: Dhaka 2009” with an ISBN and will be published online before the commencement of the conference so that all authors and readers throughout the world can have free access to the proceedings. Take note that no hard copy of the proceedings will be provided at the conference as it would be available via website.
5. Networking with your international colleagues
This conference is an international forum to present your paper and an opportunity to meet and network with your international colleagues in a friendly environment
6. Session Chair
Participants may serve as the Session Chair. If you are interested, please indicate your willingness in the Registration Form. A certificate will be issued to all Chairs acknowledging their role at the conference.
7. Food and Beverages
Registration fee include hot buffet lunch with mouth-watering menus, arrival, morning and afternoon tea/coffee breaks for two days. There are plenty of variety of foods during breaks, lunch and conference dinner for the delegates.
8. Conference accessories
Each participant will receive name tag, conference bag or paper holder, pen, note book , participation acknowledgement letter and payment receipt .
9. Conference Dinner
The end of the conference will be celebrated by a conference dinner . This is an optional event. If you are interested, please indicate it while completing registration form. Conference dinner is featured by a number of menus and side dishes, prizes, talks and fun ! It is a great experience and it would not be easy to forget such an experience.
Web site : http://www.wassco.org/
1. Conference Venue: The plenary rooms and break-up rooms are located at the main building of BIAM Foundation, 63 New Eskaton, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is 50-60 minutes drive from Zia International Airport. Adjacent to the venue there are number of hotels, restaurants, shopping mall, and public transport such as bus and taxi. which are just minutes walk from the venue.
2. Presentation Room Equipment. Each presentation room will be equipped with an overhead projector and a screen. Please bring slides for OHP as there is no data projector. Please bring 15 - 20 copies of your paper for distribution.
3. Session Timing. We plan to have approximately 20 minutes available for each presentation and 10 minutes for question and answers.
4. Organize a Session. Participants can serve as the Session Chair. You can nominate yourself while completing Registration Form.
5. Visas. In general, in order to visit Bangladesh you need to obtain a visa from an Bangladesh High Commission or Embassy in your country. However, delegates from some countries may obtain on arrival tourist visa and we will provide full information as soon as possible.
6. Late Submission. If you have missed a deadline, please email email@example.com or call us on (03) 9702 2734 (Melbourne Time)
7. Re-publishing Your Presentation.
Authors are free to publish their presentation elsewhere without permission from the WBI. However, conference papers that are selected for and published in the Journal of Business and Policy Research (JBPR) or International Review of Business Research Papers (IRBRP) are copyrighted by the WBI. Authors of articles appearing in the JBPR or IRBRP retain full ownership of their articles.
8. Dhaka : Weather and Dress Code
Winter visits Dhaka during April a high of approximately 25-30 degrees Celsius. What goes for classroom attire goes for the conference, but if you wish to dress up - that is up to you; the important thing is to be comfortable. Delegates are expected with neat dress.
Organizer : World Academy of Social ScienceDr. Mohammad Hoque, Conference Coordinator Email; firstname.lastname@example.org For Administrative Matter : Nuha Jahan Conference Adminstrator Emai senorita_Niha@hotmail.com For Contact in Bangladesh Mr. Parvez Chowdhury: Mobile: 01711 698 342 or 861 8805 Email: email@example.com
Latest academic research and business applications on business intelligence, data warehousing, data mining, statistical analysis, forecasting to turn data from its raw form into something usable that business decisions can be based on.