Seminar / Training
The NEBOSH International Technical Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety covers the principles of process safety management in the oil and gas industries, it provides an excellent foundation in health and safety to manage oil and gas operational risks effectively.
- Why investigate accidents theories and techniques
- Critical communications / shift handover / plant operations /
maintenance / inspection and test
- Risk based maintenance frequency / high risk activities and
- LPG / oil / drilling muds / sludges / radiation
- Management systems ISO / iso 18001 / OGP HSEMS /
- Selection / hazards / types of contracts / management of
- Review of Process Accidents
- Process Safety Management
- Fire Protection and Control /
- Containment of Hydrocarbons
- Work over water / vessels / maritime operations / loading /
unloading / personnel transfers / security
- Programmable electronic systems / safety integrity level /
emergency shut down systems / flares & blow-down
Meet the Course Leader
Pat has over 25 years’ experience within the health and safety field, during this time he has worked for the Health and Safety executive, Health and Safety manager, senior trainer and a director and consultant. He has worked in a wide variety of industries including mining, quarrying, engineering through to the maritime industry. He has successfully delivered Health and Safety training to oil and gas personnel on shore and offshore in Kazakhstan and for BP in Angola.Pat is a key training provider meeting the exacting standards required by Armada OSH and international accreditation bodies. He also has the experience to delivery various types of Health and Safety courses in an exciting and interesting way.
Assessment and Certification
Unit IOGC1 is assessed by a 2 hour written examination marked by external examiners appointed by NEBOSH.
NEBOSH issue a qualification certificate once a Candidate has achieved at least a Pass grade.
Organizer : Fleming Europe