Supply Chain Optimisation to Improve Return on Investment
ACI’s 5th annual Wind Farm Development: European Offshore taking place on 20th & 21st May in London, UK is the ultimate meeting platform for senior representatives to explore the opportunities within the offshore wind industry and discuss latest technology advancements to support recent industry growth.
>> View Agenda <<
The two day conference is comprised of a series of informative presentations, interactive Q&A sessions and panel discussions which will further highlight the approaches and strategies taken across the industry.
· Market update and recent developments
· Investors impact on project development time scale
· Identifying opportunities in the emerging markets
· Using IT to identify suitable sites for new projects
· Update on technology advancements in turbines
· Establishing & managing on-going risk principles of new projects
· Meeting demand in deep water
· Managing supply chain effectively
· Working with maritime industry effectively
· Maximising accuracy of data collected and its interpretation
· Controlling the costs for the duration of the project
· Connection to the grid
Who Will Attend?
Senior management from within the industry including: wind farm developers, wind farm operators, turbine manufacturers, engineers, consultants, ports and harbours, offshore shipping companies, energy analysts and lawyers.
Conferensum readers/subscribers are entitled to a registration discount. For further information, agenda request or to register your attendance please contact Dimitri Pavlyk on + 44 (0)203 141 0627 or email@example.com quoting EWP5D15.Files: Event brochure, conference program, call for papers, abstracts etc.
|EWP5 MKTG Agenda.pdf|
Organizer : ACI Europe