Seminar / Training
Second edition of EWEA Technical Workshop on Wind Power Forecasting will take place in Leuven, Belgium on 1-2 October 2015. The call for abstracts closes on 10 May 2015. Abstracts will then be reviewed, and submitters will be informed of the status of their abstract by the end of May 2015
The Wind Power Forecasts Workshop 2015 will have a specific focus on meeting end-users` needs. This focus will be common to all topics and sessions and abstracts addressing this issue will be preferred.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Users’ perspective and experience
- Numerical weather prediction models
- Wind power forecasting models and operational systems
- Decision Support Tools based on Weather Intelligence
- What will the future bring?
Organizer : EWEA, the European Wind Energy Association