Scope: waste collection, transportation, waste treatment, landfill management and operations, waste-to-energy and recycling, services.
Keeping pace with the market trends and demand ‘Save the Planet’ Exhibition encourages the waste and recycling technology transfer to South-East Europe. It will provide participants with a quick market entry and opportunity to meet face-to-face state and municipal representatives e.g. government officials, mayors, ecologists; branch associations; investors and entrepreneurs; executives from the sectors: waste management, recycling, ecology and related industry branches.
The 2014 Edition at a Glance
- Austria was again a supporting country due to its remarkable achievements which were demonstrated at the traditional Austrian Pavilion.
- Leading companies from Austria, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, Sweden and Switzerland showcased their latest industry developments.
- Anis Trend, EREMA, Europlast Kunststoffbehälterindustrie, IFE Aufbereitungstechnik, Komptech, Herbold Meckesheim, International Baler Service, Lindner-Recyclingtech, Hitachi Zosen Inova, Tecnova, Untha Shredding Technology and Vecoplan Austria are among the exhibitors.
- EU Waste Management Day, in partnership with ENEP & ACR+, provided all participants with key information on market entry, an opportunity to meet face-to-face state and municipal representatives and draw in expertise from across the European Union. An accent will be also put on the Cohesion Policy 2014-2020 in SE Europe which will have a significant impact on the speed of future investments in the waste management field.
- Speakers from: EC DG Environment, EC DG REGIO, Association of Cities and Regions for Recycling and Sustainable Resource Management (ACR+) and the European Network of Environmental Professionals (ENEP). Bulgarian Association of Municipal Environmental Experts, Sofia Municipality, Bulgarian industrial Association, etc
- Waste-to-Energy Workshop, in collaboration with WtERT, Greece, will present Global and Local Perspectives for New Waste-to-Energy Projects & Waste-to-Energy for Sustainable Economic and Social Development.
Post Event Report 2014
Organizer : Via ExpoVia Expo is an organizer of high-level specialized international exhibitions and conferences for South-East Europe in key industry fields: construction, electronics, energy efficiency, renewable energy, waste management, recycling, ecology, bio & eco products, etc. Held since 2004 in Sofia, Bulgaria, the SE European EE & RES Congress and Exhibition is the premier event in the Region, providing a unique opportunity for the industry professionals to discuss renewable energy and energy efficient technologies, implementation, manufacturing developments and strategies, financing, government policies and various business opportunities. In 2013 within the event the SEE Solar - South-East European Solar PV & Thermal Exhibition will be held for the second time. As a parallel green event the Waste Management, Recycling and Environmental Conference and Exhibition ‘Save the Planet’ will be held for 4-th time and the newest SMART BUILDINGS - South-East European Exhibition on Building Automation and Management Systems and LiftBalkans - South-East European Exhibition on Elevators and Escalators (29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria)
Le sujet du séminaire était sur la diffusion et la distribution des livres.Jean-Pierre Ohl analyse les effets pervers du système de l' "office", qui oblige les libraires à accepter toutes les nouveautés des éditeurs, quitte à leur retourner massivement les invendus.
The World's largest trading and technology summit showcasing the latest trends and developments across the financial industry and the use of technology to retain a competitive edge in a changing global economy.
Leading edge topics in the theoretical and applied engineering and computer science subjects such as Intelligent Control Systems, Automation, Signal Processing, Optimization, Robotics Systems.
Le sujet de ce séminaire était les guadeloupéens et la crise. Les orateurs postulent qu'aucune solution durable ne pourra être trouvée si la question identitaire n'est pas réglée, ce qui suppose des repositionnements des différents protagonistes.
The proceedings present the latest research and ideas on Knowledge Management. The subjects covered by the papers illustrated the wide range of topics that fall into this important and growing area of research such as the Role of Organizational Commitment in Knowledge Management.