2. Cloud Computing and Virtualization – Discussions on the value of cloud computing, theoretical and historical analyses and comparisons of different cloud business models and applications. This will also include discussions about the incubation process of IT Virtualization, security and future trends.
3. Web Technologies and Internet Applications – Discussions on the emerging and future trends on web technologies and internet applications. Education and training are also one of the key areas to be emphasized on this topic.
4. Social Computing and Behavioural Modelling – Discussions on evolution and historical influences of social computing, applications and behavioural modelling and all its implications. Public may also present their opinions on trending topics and case studies.
5. Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management – Discussions on ERP and Supply Chain Management performance, security, and maintenance. Topics would also include processes and implementations, tactics and strategies to adapt.
6. Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications – -Discussions on soft components of mobile networking and applications together with its systems, networks, mobile computing and network security. Major innovations and future trends would be one of the most trending topics for this area in which all mobile users can easily relate to.
Web site : http://www.cgames.com.sg/
Prof. Jemal Abawajy - http://www.cgames.com.sg/docs/abs_prof-jemal.pdf
Organizer : Global Science and Technology Forum
The conference strived to shed light on the inherent sociological and design differences between the East and the West while exploring the challenges faced by the Asian Gaming industry.
Conference covering the application of peptides in drug discovery and development.The applications of peptide chemistry from synthesis through purification and analytics, to bioactivity testing in biotechnology, biomedical and other applications from analytical to industrial scales were presented.
The conference focus on the change and progress in computer education. As computing evolves, so does Computer Science as a discipline.
The conference provided a platform for the international gaming community experts to discuss and deliberate with their Eastern counterparts on the state-of-the-art, new research results, perspectives of future developments, and innovative applications relevant to games development and related areas.