2. Cloud Computing and Virtualization – Discussions on the value of cloud computing, theoretical and historical analyses and comparisons of different cloud business models and applications. This will also include discussions about the incubation process of IT Virtualization, security and future trends.
3. Web Technologies and Internet Applications – Discussions on the emerging and future trends on web technologies and internet applications. Education and training are also one of the key areas to be emphasized on this topic.
4. Social Computing and Behavioural Modelling – Discussions on evolution and historical influences of social computing, applications and behavioural modelling and all its implications. Public may also present their opinions on trending topics and case studies.
5. Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management – Discussions on ERP and Supply Chain Management performance, security, and maintenance. Topics would also include processes and implementations, tactics and strategies to adapt.
6. Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications – -Discussions on soft components of mobile networking and applications together with its systems, networks, mobile computing and network security. Major innovations and future trends would be one of the most trending topics for this area in which all mobile users can easily relate to.
Web site : http://www.cgames.com.sg/
Prof. Jemal Abawajy - http://www.cgames.com.sg/docs/abs_prof-jemal.pdf
Organizer : Global Science and Technology Forum
Sample Prep is a recognized event for experts in sample preparation for detection and identification of viruses, toxins and pathogens. The conference focuses on the major issues and current state-of-the-art in the technologies related to the important phases of "real world" sample preparation
This conference focused on the demand for network technologies and communications. How the industry responded to this demand with the emergence of 3G and 4G, WiFi and WiMax, Bluetooth and Zigbee, Ultrawideband and TV-band, Powerline and Free space optical.
The proceedings focus on cloud computing and virtualization and how a cloud computing platform supports redundant, self-recovering, highly scalable programming models that allow workloads to recover from many inevitable hardware/software failures.
Les Directeurs Juridiques, Audit Interne, Magistrats et autorités de référence vous apporteront leurs témoignages terrain sur les enseignements des dernières jurisprudences pour prévenir les risques issus du droit social, boursier et de la concurrence.