2. Cloud Computing and Virtualization – Discussions on the value of cloud computing, theoretical and historical analyses and comparisons of different cloud business models and applications. This will also include discussions about the incubation process of IT Virtualization, security and future trends.
3. Web Technologies and Internet Applications – Discussions on the emerging and future trends on web technologies and internet applications. Education and training are also one of the key areas to be emphasized on this topic.
4. Social Computing and Behavioural Modelling – Discussions on evolution and historical influences of social computing, applications and behavioural modelling and all its implications. Public may also present their opinions on trending topics and case studies.
5. Enterprise Resource Planning & Supply Chain Management – Discussions on ERP and Supply Chain Management performance, security, and maintenance. Topics would also include processes and implementations, tactics and strategies to adapt.
6. Mobile Communications, Networking and Applications – -Discussions on soft components of mobile networking and applications together with its systems, networks, mobile computing and network security. Major innovations and future trends would be one of the most trending topics for this area in which all mobile users can easily relate to.
Web site : http://www.cgames.com.sg/
Prof. Jemal Abawajy - http://www.cgames.com.sg/docs/abs_prof-jemal.pdf
Organizer : Global Science and Technology Forum
The conference provided a platform for the international gaming community experts to discuss and deliberate with their Eastern counterparts on the state-of-the-art, new research results, perspectives of future developments, and innovative applications relevant to games development and related areas.
The conference presents the latest research and advances from researchers and developers in the field of technology of real-time and embedded systems. Aiming to be expansive and inclusive, RTES 2010 looks to embrace new and emerging areas of real-time and embedded systems research.
Le sujet du séminaire était l'ONG Aïna qui a pour but de reconstruire la culture locale et de donner les moyens de s'exprimer aux peuples qui ont connu la guerre, afin de créer une société civile susceptible de résister à de nouvelles violences.
These articles are the end result of scholars’ tremendous effort and creativeness in exploring the theory, application, and social implications of diverse frontier research areas in science and technology.