SOCIO-INT15 is an multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary international conference on all fields of EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES in a multicultural atmosphere.
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You are invited to participate in SOCIO-INT15- 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES that will be held in ISTANBUL, Turkey on the 8th, 9th and 10 June 2015.
SOCIO-INT15- 2nd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES:
SOCIO-INT15 is an multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary international conference that provides the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers and high education students of different disciplines, discuss new issues, and discover the most recent researches in all fields of EDUCATION, SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES in a multicultural atmosphere.
AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT:
You will be able to share all your experiences with other experts in a truly international atmosphere. This conference will be held at international level. Plenty of participants more than 70 different countries all over the world are expected to attend.
THE CONFERENCE TOPICS:
include, but are not limited to:
all areas of Education; communication, accounting, finance, economics, management, business, marketing, education, sociology, psychology, political science, law and all other areas of social sciences; also all areas of humanities including anthropology, archaeology, architecture, art, ethics, folklore studies, history, language studies, literature, methodological studies, music, philosophy, poetry, theater and others..
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: March 23rd, 2015 (extended)
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: April 25th, 2015
- Registration deadline for Authors: April 25th, 2015
- Conference Dates: 8th, 9th and 10th of June, 2015 - Istanbul, Turkey
1. All the accepted full papers are going to be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants on the conference day.
2. Participants also will be able to reach and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from OCERINT's online e-library (http://www.ocerint.org/index.php/digital-library) web site.
3. SOCIOINT15 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
4. NEW!!! The accepted papers (depending upon their author’s wish) will also sent to be reviewed for publishing in our peer reviewed online International journal with an ISSN number which is also sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Citation Indexes.
Istanbul (Turkey) is one of the most impressive cities in the world: unique for its culture, historical and artistic richness, cultural and musical events of all kinds, lovely weather in winter and tasty gastronomy.
Istanbul is one of the world's great cities famous for its historical monuments and magnificent scenic beauties. It is the only city in the world which spreads over two continents: it lies at a point where Asia and Europe are separated by a narrow strait - the Bosphorus. Istanbul has a history of over 2,500 years, and ever since its establishment on this strategic junction of lands and seas, the city has been a crucial trade center.
We look forward to seeing you in Istanbul..
SOCIO-INT15 Organizing Committee
Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Web site : http://www.socioint15.org/Files: Event brochure, conference program, call for papers, abstracts etc.
Organizer : OCERINT- Internaitonal
Les fondateurs du projet, racontent l'histoire exceptionnelle de ce laboratoire du "faire ensemble", où chaque génération de jeunes partage son savoir-faire et son savoir organisationnel avec la génération suivante, et où l'on découvre les extraordinaires leviers de l'action collective.
À sa création, l´OCDE était un instrument d'influence, un équivalent de l'OTAN sur le plan économique. Aujourd'hui doit-elle donner la priorité à la coordination de la mondialisation et privilégier les grands pays émergents, ou conserver sa fonction pédagogique et accueillir aussi les petits pays ?