E-Leadership 2012 conference is aimed at assessing how e-leadership influences Digital Strategy; management in a digital era (E-Management) and how technology enables e-transformation (E-Transformation) and the sustainability of digital innovations from the perspective of ICT4D (E-Sustainability).
The strategic use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in government and business is now instrumental in the attainment of Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) related to “Good Governance” and development of a “Global Partnership for Development”. There are many examples of innovative use of ICTs in the public sector (through e-government projects) and in businesses (through e-business projects). Therefore, the importance of e-governance and e-business for good governance and development cannot be underestimated. An aspect of the strategic use of ICT in both the public and private sector that is rarely explored, at least in the African context, is how e-leadership is related to the sustainability of e-government and e-business innovations. E-Leadership is used to describe relationships of influence within virtual networks of an emerging global IT-enabled era. E-Government and E-Business are a direct result of the virtual nature of relationships enabled by ICT. Such relationships now influence billions of people, changing their attitudes, behaviour, decisions and organizational performance across the globe.
The conference is aimed at assessing how e-leadership influences Digital Strategy (e-government and e-business strategies); management in a digital era (E-Management) and how technology enables e-transformation (E-Transformation) and the sustainability of digital innovations from the perspective of ICT4D (E-Sustainability).
The themes in the four tracks are highlighted below:
- DIGITAL STRATEGY
- Models of E-Leadership
- E-Education Strategy and Management
- Social, Political and Legal Frameworks for Transformational Government
- Social, Political and Legal Frameworks for E-Business
- Case Studies on Development E-Business and E-Government Strategies
- Change Management
- Virtual Project Leadership
- E-Management Models
- Adapting Business Process for E-Management
- IT Governance for E-Commerce
- E-Business Risk Management
- Managing the Transition to Digital Broadcasting
- Performance Management in E-Business and E-Government
- E-Commerce Trends and Issues
- Social Networking in Organizations
- Business Intelligence and Web Analytics
- E-Business and E-Government Infrastructure Development
- Technology Solutions for Integrating Inter-Firm and Inter-Governmental Processes
- IT Diffusion in Developing Regions
- Mobile Applications in Developing Regions
- Mobile Money
- Cloud Computing
- Sustainability Frameworks for E-Business and E-Government
- E-Business Sustainability in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Realizing E-Participation for E-Governance
- Value Chain Management for E-Business and E-Government Innovations
- Modelling Online User Behaviour
- Sustaining Transformational Government
Web site : http://www.e-leadership.orgFiles: Event brochure, conference program, call for papers, abstracts etc.
|E-LEADERSHIP 2012 CFP.pdf|
- Full Paper Submission deadline: 15th July 2012
- Notification of paper acceptance: 15th August 2012 (with any requested changes)
- Final paper submission (with changes): 15th September 2012
- Early bird registration closes: 15th August 2012
- Final author/delegate registration date: 15th September 2012
Organizer : University of Pretoria
The proceedings present the latest research and ideas on E-learning. The subjects covered by the papers illustrated the wide range of topics that fall into this important and growing area of research such as the Future of Learning Objects in eLearning 3.0.
The proceedings present the latest research and ideas on the use of e-Learning applications. The subjects covered by the papers illustrated the wide range of topics that fall into this important and growing area of research such as the perspectives of Online Education and the Vocational eLearning.