Attend the Automated Truck Conference USA taking place 8-10th December 2015 in Dallas, Texas. Join top OEMs, tier 1 suppliers, government officials and leading industry professionals as they tackle the technological, legal and societal challenges of implementing automated heavy trucks by 2018.
Connectivity in trucks is the most imminently anticipated application of highly automated driving in commercial vehicles today. This technology is estimated to reduce accidents by 35% and fuel consumption by 14%, saving the fleet and logistics industry more than $6Billion on diesel fuel cost annually.
Attend the Automated Truck Conference taking place 8-10th December 2015 in Dallas, Texas and join top OEM’s, tier 1 suppliers and government officials as they tackle the technological, legal and societal challenges of this growing market.
Key session topics include:
- The Business Model for Connected Heavy Trucks - Status and requirements for industry standardisation, V2V communication, functionality & the importance of logistics and multi-modal operators.
- The Trials for Law Enforcement – The future of law enforcement in the autonomous trucking age.
- Safety and Security - Emergency situations, stopping distances, reaction times and to what extent can the driver serve as a safety backup?
- The Challenges of Infrastructure –The concerns from the Infrastructure space and whether platooning involves single or multi-forwarder platoons. What road types are safe to platoon on?
- Legal Concerns on Liability - providing legislative frameworks that can facilitate, rather than impede, the development of autonomous truck technology.
- Regulation and Legislation - We look at the Dutch Government’s policy goals and specific interest in truck platooning, highway piloting and robotic cars.
- Human Factors Research –Experts in the field discuss the changing role of the driver, driver psychology, stress levels and how autonomous technology could be used to attract a new generation of young drivers.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the agenda today or download it from www.automatedtruckusa.com.
Web site : http://www.automatedtruckusa.com
To view the agenda and speakers please click on www.automatedtruckusa.com/agenda
Organizer : Kisaco Research
The event served as a platform to learn about the development strategies of all the major players, address the challenges that face the industry and to provide potential new entrants to the market with the opportunity to meet with and hear first hand from India’s automotive industry leaders.