1. What information does Conferensum collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services. Several of the services and features that we offer on our sites require you to provide us with information as a condition of usage. These include access to register-only areas, the ability to post content and subscriptions to email newsletters.
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, mobile number and credit card information when you provide it to us. From time to time, we may also collect other sensitive information such as your job title, gender, username and password. Once you register on Conferensum you are no longer anonymous to us.
2. What is Conferensum practice regarding cookies?
Your Internet browser has a feature called cookies, which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit Conferensum, although active participation in certain areas of our sites may require cookies. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below. By adjusting your settings on your browser, you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected.
We also automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies cannot be matched with any personally identifiable information about you.
1. Keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertisers' or partners' sites;
2. Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on Web-site and advertisement usage;
3. Determining which features our overall user population likes best;
4. Saving your password so you don't have to re-enter it each time you visit our sites;
5. Displaying the most appropriate advertising or content based on your interests.
3. How does Conferensum use the information?
We use the information we gather for two general purposes:
1. To place an order, request the status of an order, subscribe to a Conferensum service, participate in an on-line survey, request e-newsletter subscriptions and update account information.
2. We use the personally identifiable information that you provide us to deliver products and services, maintain your account information and to personalize and enhance your visit to the Web Site by notifying you of products, services, and other information that we think may be of interest to you. The decision on whether to disclose personally identifiable information is up to you.
4. How does Conferensum share the information?
Personally identifiable information: We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
1. If you consent to the disclosure, for instance, by indicating that you would like to receive information about a third-party’s products or services;
2. If we hire entities and individuals to perform services on our behalf and consider the sharing of such information necessary to perform the services; or
3. For security reasons, or if legally required to do so, or if requested to do so by a governmental entity.
Aggregate information. We aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
5. How can I review and update my personally identifiable information?
You can review, correct, or change the information collected during registration process in ‘My account section. Users may change information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems with our services or who have questions about how our services work can contact us.
Any modifications to our privacy practices will be reflected first within this area of our network of Web sites. If there is a material change in our privacy practices, we will indicate on our sites that our privacy practices have changed and provide a link to the new privacy statement. If we are going to be using the information collected from users in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection, we will send affected users written notice of the change by e-mail.